Who doesn’t love a good quiche right?!? My hand is raised! If you are eating keto, crustless quiche is the way to be!Jump to Recipe
I recently came up with this beauty and was so pleased just had to share!
HINT ALERT: A key item I have started using to make my quiches is this! The dimensions are perfect and it’s perfect quality. My quiche comes out perfectly every time.
Why To Love A Good Quiche:
-Love a good quiche because it just feels like a new spin on an old ingredient. Obviously eggs can get boring. Who knew right? But, yes, they can.
-Love making quiche because you can add whatever ingredients you want and just bake it. You don’t need the skills to flip an omelet (the other fun way to add ingredients to eggs). I’m all about simple yet tasty!
So without further adue….
Keto Bell Pepper Crustless Quiche
- 9×9 glass dish
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 Chopped green peper
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 1/2 chopped orange pepper
- Chop all bell peppers
- Crack all eggs in large mixing dish
- Add heavy whipping cream to eggs and whisk
- Melt butter and add to egg mixture
- Mix shredded cheese to egg mixture
- Spray nonstick spray over 9×9 glass baking dish
- Sprinkle all chopped bell pepper to a thin layer in 9X9 glass baking dish
- Pour eggs over bell peppers in baking dish
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until egg is cooked through
For other great recipes be sure to checkout my youtube channel: Heatherish